Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kindda Like A love experience so far. Chp(1/3)


I got three of them to tell~ But here's the 1st one~

Sook Yee-

**She said sorry Thomas I can’t love a guy with another girl in his eyes. There’s only her inside your mind. You’ve said “not now” then when is right? You always ask me why can’t I be abit like this, and a little more like that. Stop comparing me with that girl. You can’t even say the word “I love you” to me unless you lie. Sorry, I can’t satisfy you for who I am. What am I to you? see, you can't tell right?**

Her last word to me... "I don't wanna see you nor talk to you ever again" she turns and left my car..




>>I’m sorry I’m not a guy which is pure enough for you. You’re right, I’m superstitious sometimes. Or should I say all the time. But it's kindda like a way which I believe. Can't really change in that. And Yah, I got the answers for you now. Why didn’t I say I love you? Cause I “like” you. But not the word “Love” in our story. Perhaps love in the term of friendship~ ah, then that’s acceptable.
When is the right time eh? Think about it, we both like to joke a lot~ and talk a lot of crap~ who cares? as long as it’s funny~ We do enjoy talking with each other. Don’t you? Cause I know I do. Haha, that’s right, There’s always the right time for us to be together. But just not as a pair of couples. That does’t mean that I don’t care~ Hell ya you’re important to me. That’s why I share my stories with you. I know you hated me a lot right now… guess I’m able to understand why. But I do hope that you’ll turn back and simply just say Hi to me someday.




No comments:

Post a Comment