Sunday, June 27, 2010

A story, A path.



Years ago, a boy went into a college of automotive~ yup, to study everything about cars, engine, automotive computer networking, and so~ During his first week there, his classmate asked him “Hey friend~ so you like cars?” “Nope” he replied. “Then why are you taking this course?” the classmate curiously asked. Boy thought for awhile and he then said “Hmmm, it’s part of my plan~ haha”

Right after his Diploma in automotive technology, the boy went to UK, a place called Hertfordshire to get himself a diploma in Motorsport Technology. His roommate asked him “Hey kid, so you’re interested in stuffs about car?” “Nope” again he replied. With a simple smile on his face, he said “I got my own plans”

After he came back from Hertfordshire, the boy went to work at a workshop for some experience. The boss asked him “Young man, you don’t have a mechanic look to me. You look more like someone that would rather sit inside the office with air-conditioner than working mad like this. But still you’re one. Guess it’s because you’re passionate in cars eh?” “Nope, I don’t like cars. It’s part of my plan. I know what am I doing” he answered.

The boy then went back to college to get himself a Diploma in Automotive Engineering. Yep, he finished the course. Just waiting for his internship as one final step for his last diploma. His mom asked him~ “Son, so do you like cars now?” “Huh? Haha~ not even close. But my plan is going smooth~” he replied that with a smile again.



***That’s Thomas~ And yup~ I’m a man with plans~ HAHA~

No comments:

Post a Comment