Thursday, June 3, 2010

Then there's a way~



Yup~ guess there's roughly 26 days left. But I think that's enough time for me to finish a mission so called "Sorry dudes, I do love you guys~" =]

Nope~ I'm not a good guy~ As I'm always bad~ haha~
But if you dare to close ur eyes, hold my hands and just try to walk with me like you don't know what's inside me~ I bet it could be kindda smooth~ And I'll try to do my best too. I'm happy that Max did that. And he gets to learn my wild dog side.

***"A wild dog does protect it's pack"*** =]

To be kind to them eh? Bet they'll say that i'm up to something else~ Yah Fuck but I've said that i'll try~ to be a better friend~ not to say that i'm right~ but i guess that's more or less what Lord Jesus would like to see me do. I didnt say that i'm 100% right k~ I'm just guessing... ok then... make it 42%~ perhaps 46~haha =]

No comments:

Post a Comment